We take your child’s safety and the safety of everyone very seriously. Our COVID-19 protocols are as followed:
- Teachers and staff are required to wear masks while inside the school building.
- Temperatures and health checks of children and staff are taken at the beginning of each day and throughout the day, as needed.
- There is a continued emphasis on effective sanitizing and cleaning throughout school.
- Pre-K students are required to wear a mask.
- Shared-equipment and playgrounds are sanitized in between outside time for each class. As always, classrooms are not combined indoors.
- Currently, no outside vendors who provide additional enrichment and extracurricular activities are allowed on campus.
- At this time, no outside visitors, including tours, are allowed. Please note a virtual tour is available upon inquiry.
- Special measures are in place to ensure a safe drop-off and pick-up for each child. These measures include:
- One parent is allowed in the building at a time, all parents are required to wear a mask when in the school building, parents are asked to limit time inside the school, and parents should remain at the classroom door for drop-off and pick-up.